- KL Web:
• Users can now unlock their account without contacting the help desk.
• Users now receive a warning before their account locks due to multiple unsuccessful login attempts.
• The correct message now displays when accounts are locked or disabled.
• Updated automated tests.
- KL Admin:
• Uploaded new version of the Keystone Login Help Desk Guide.
- KL Web:
• Updated ‘Keystone ID’ and ‘Email Already in Use’ information in KL FAQs.
• Uploaded new version of the Keystone Login User Guide.
• Hid Change Password, Edit Account, and Manage Social Logins options
from MUSER and CWOPA users.
• Correct domain name is displayed in user greeting.
• Correct message is displayed when login fails due to account being locked or disabled.
• A warning message is displayed after second failed login attempt.
• Distinguished between locked and disabled accounts in login fail messages.
• User permitted to unlock their locked or disabled account.
• Added SMS consent text to User Registration, Edit Account, and OTP Options pages.
• Added Email, Phone Number, and Text Message usage information to the KL FAQs.
• Added details to the SMS OTP message including expiration information.
• Added SMS OTP as an option to Forgot Password process.
• Updated Username creation restriction text.
- KL Admin:
• Added an exact search option to User Search page in Admin tool.
- KL Web:
• Issue with My Organization. Login issue with RBMFA enabled accounts after redirection
from an app requiring MFA.
• Multifactor accounts are not challenged during login. No expired passcode message in Forgot
Password. Antlr3, Modernizr, Newtonsoft, Owin, and Respond libraries returned in security scan.
- KL – Project structure prepared for .Net 6.0 update.
- KL Web MFA – Implemented check for duplicate email addresses when users add a new email. Email addresses ending in @pa.gov are not allowed.
- KL Web MFA – Added formatting validation to phone number field.
- KL Web – Added validation to OTP textbox to check for blank entry.
- KL Web – Implemented Experian lock-out.
- KL Web – Manage Enhanced Security email is not being validated.
- KL Web – The enhanced validity rules do not reflect when Enhanced Security is checked.
- KL Web – Forgot Password OTP does not announce error conditions.
- KL Web – Changing password after turning off Enhanced Security throws an exception.
- KL Web – Forgot Password ‘Username in Password’ validation is not working.
- KL Web – Enhanced Security ‘Username in Password’ validation is not working.
• KL API - SMS one-time passcode (extend the OTP API to include send code via SMS)
• KL Web - OTP verification via SMS when a phone number is provided during registration or account update
• KL Web MFA - Second factor authentication option for applications redirecting to KL Login
• KL Web - User Profile Update redirect (apps can redirect to KL to update user profile and get redirect back when done)
• KL Web - Allow password reset for accounts with space character in the username
• KL Admin - Button to enable disabled accounts
• KL Admin - Identify and save contact for every application
• KL Admin - Opt-in option to get notified when user accounts get edited.
• KL Admin - Opt-in option for applications to force user to use MFA on KL when redirecting to login