Contact the Keystone Login Help Desk for all questions, concerns and issues with Keystone Login. The help desk can be reached by phone at 877-328-0995 or by email at KeystoneLoginSupport@randstadusa.com.
Select any of the following Release Numbers to review previous end-of-sprint deployment updates and fixes for Keystone Login
Release Number :
Release Date: 11/17/2022
• KL API - SMS one-time passcode (extend the OTP API to include send code via SMS)
• KL Web - OTP verification via SMS when a phone number is provided during registration or account update
• KL Web MFA - Second factor authentication option for applications redirecting to KL Login
• KL Web - User Profile Update redirect (apps can redirect to KL to update user profile and get redirect back when done)
• KL Web - Allow password reset for accounts with space character in the username
• KL Admin - Button to enable disabled accounts
• KL Admin - Identify and save contact for every application
• KL Admin - Opt-in option to get notified when user accounts get edited.
• KL Admin - Opt-in option for applications to force user to use MFA on KL when redirecting to login